Debbie Hesse was awarded an international artist residency at Hongti Art Center, Busan, South Korea
Debbie Hesse and Rashmi Talpade each received a Regional Arts Intiative Grant from the Connecticut Office of the Arts and the Office of Economic and Community Development for FY2016.
Debbie will partner with Vaiuso Farms Connecticut Greenhouse Growers (http://www.vaiusofarms.com) located along I95 in Branford to create a site-responsive installation that involves local community to examine ideas about food security.
Rashmi will partner with Wallingford Public Libary to create a photo collage mural with community participants that will travel to all the local library branches.
Debbie Hesse and Rashmi Talpade will each be contributing individual artwork for this exhibit curated by artist, Melanie Carr. Join us Saturday, June 6 from 6-9pm
see details below
- Eight of our Globe Series prints are on view at MCC on Main- a new gallery of Manchester Community College, CT.
- Our latest, newest installation if you missed it at The New Haven Register Building for CWOS--you can catch a glimpse here
- Four Internationally recognized art experts were asked to select Erector Square artists and to lead a studio tour. We are very honored to have been selected by Paul Ha, director of List Visual Arts Center, MIT.
Paul Ha’s Tour will include visits to the studios of:
Chris Mir, Martha Lewis, and Geomorphic Tank--that's us!.
at Erector Square
October 13 and 14
Garbage Barge Revisited: Art from Dross
Curated by Karen Shaw
On view thru September 2
- We are featured on Plastikos, a blog about artists using plastic in their work
- Governors Island Art Fair. New York. NY
Every Saturday and Sunday in September
Site Specifics '12
Artist Residency and Exhibition
September 23-October 27